Windows Live Mail
- Click on Tools and then Accounts.
- Highlight the account under “Mail” and click Properties
- Click on the Servers Tab at the top.
- Select POP3 for the “My incoming mail server is a” box.
- Enter pop3.heartofiowa.net for the Incoming mail (POP3).
- Make sure your outgoing mail server is smtp.heartofiowa.net
- Make sure you have your full email address in under the Email username in the Incoming Mail Server section. (Ex. email@example.com)
- Put a check in the “My Server requires authentication” and then click settings.
- Make sure that the check is in the top box “Use same settings as my incoming mail server”.
- Change the Outgoing mail (SMTP): to587.
- Click on Apply on the bottom and then OK.
- Click Close.
Then hit send and receive and make sure you get no errors.
You are done!