With ManageMyTVs for XtremeTV you are able to manage your set-top box & DVR settings and also search for a specific program, record programs and program series, and/or access the program guide through any of the following devices: PC, Android (Tablet, Cellular, etc.) and Apple (iPhone, iPad etc.) device.
PC set up:
In order to do this, you will need to call into the HICC office at 611 or 641-486-2211 for your login and password.
- Login to the Web Portal Service
- Select the My TV tab
MyTVs app Set up:
- Download the ManageMyTVs app from your app store.
- Select the ManageMyTVs icon from the screen. The ManageMyTVs sign-in screen will appear.
- Call HICC at 611 or 641-486-2211 for the URL, account username and password.
- Enter your username in the Username field
- Enter your password in the Password field.
Note: If you would like your password for the application to be saved so that sign-in is not required every time the application is entered, check the Remember Password check box.
- Select the Sign In button.
Watch our short Manage MyTVs video tutorial to learn more and get started!